Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Am back from Chennai!

Am back from Chennai! This weekend was one of the best I've ever had though defintely not THE BEST. This was my first time travelling alone and it was a nice experience to travel in the unreserved compartment. I met this nice young girl from Bangalore who was also travelling alone to her patti's house in Chennai. We had a great time chatting with each other and the others who sat besides us!! I can now understand why people in India are described as a friendly lot! The irony of the whole thing was that I didnt know where I was going- I didnt have the address of my parents' house! They had shifted places after I came to Ban and I just knew the general location!! Had a hard time finding the place at 10 in the night~~ Was so angry with my parents for having not given me the house address. They didnt have any contact number nearby either for me to inform them I was coming! Talk about surprises!!!! They sure got one on Friday night in the form of their screaming and crying daughter! I was so mad, man so mad- should blame it all on pms!

No comments: