Sunday, July 27, 2003

God save me from ditching partners!

I have got so many assignments/projects to submit next week that I am going bonkers!! Though I had a nice time yesterday dragging my guy friend around for lunch and shopping, I have nothing to do today except come to the college lab to work on my assignments. One such assignment that is driving me nuts now is on an IT topic- "Vector Processors and Parallel Processors".

I absolutely do not know anything at all about technology and here I am, ditched by my team mates to work on this project all alone by myself. On top of all this, we have to submit a paper on this not just a ppt!!! And the information on the web about these seem either very complex for me to understand or very very simple like just the definitions!!!

God save me from ditching partners!

No comments: