Sunday, September 21, 2003

Loneliness...thy name is terror

I keep running, running and running.....and I run harder and faster still after every time I stop to catch my breath...and When I do stop to do so, which is rarely, I dare not look back lest I find that it has caught up with me. Wherever I go, whoever I am with...it is sure to show its face at some time or other......Lord! Is there no way I can escape from this beast? Earlier from the times I used to remember I used to relish it....even willingly go to it....but nowadays its getting more and more threatning to see even a glimpse of it.....the only thing that I am relying on to save me from this torture is my inner steel of strength. But how long will that last me? It is sure to catch me,mind and soul, one day and when that day comes I can only hope that I had come to accept the inevitable.....................


Loneliness...thy name is terror

No comments: