Friday, October 24, 2003

Chennai, my chennai

The time is 9:30 AM on October 23 2003- I enter the exam hall with a long face on the last day of exams........."Hey what happened" I remember someone asking me......it seemed like the whole day is meant to become gloomy...

"Everyone is going home for Diwali but me? I am struck in this dumb cold Bangalore!" was my instant reply.... Its almost 10 and the time has come to start writing fundas and stories in my marketing paper......

Boss (aka Bhaskaran!!) enters and this great idea strikes me....

"Hey Bos... have you got a reserved ticket for Chennai or...?"

"Nope man! every train is booked fulll.... am going to try my luck with the unreserved compartment again this time... why you thinking of coming....?? :) "

"YES, YES, YES......"

And here I am in great Chennai at last though I did get caught for that remark about Bangalore from a couple of friends over there!! but.........I really love this city and what it represents ! Nothing can beat it.....

No comments: