Friday, October 29, 2004

Compliments

Today I got one of the best compliments ever :) Oh ya!

I had gone shopping with one of my friends for her Diwali dress (I am her chief style consultant hahaha!) and as usual I dragged her to my fav store in Chennai- Naidu Hall. While we were waiting for the bill, I saw this cute little girl who was talking a mile with her grandma, attracting a lot of attention. We moved closer to her too. Imagine my surprise when the kid turned towards me, looked me up and down, and glancing down shyly, gestured with her hand that I look 'super'! And then she went on to ask her grandma whether she looks like me? And the grandma said "oh ya you do, as pretty as akka." My day was made :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and hawaiian fancy dress site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress outfit site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks