Monday, May 2, 2005

Shocking?!

I thought risk-taking is one of the most attractive thing going for a guy! And I thought I liked it - the more, the better! I used to dream of venturing into jungles (Not the effect of Kaal, Oh God, let them believe me!), bungee-jumping and just taking off into the unknown though ofcourse I never dreamed of/needed a guy to lead me into these adventures. But a guy with similar thoughts will definitely sit well with the cells of 'that' part of my brain ;) An article I read recently has had me thinking though! Maybe risk-taking is not all that it is made out to be....definitely not the modern day idea of 'risk-taking' (which includes bungee-jumping!!)

So am re-thinking.....

Talking of this, I was mighty impressed with "The Human Zoo" by Desmond Morris. I had read "The Naked Ape" a few years back and thought it 'awesome' (the word I use most frequently these days - bad habit?!!) But this one is even better! Shall write about the priceless wisdom I gained later :))

No comments: