Thursday, August 4, 2005

The melody of harmonious creation

The forms of snowflakes and faces of flowers may take on their shape because they are responding to some sound in nature. Likewise, it is possible that crystals, plants, and human beings may be, in some way, music that has taken on visible form
- Cathie E. Guzetta

I now know why your beauty reminds of the finest tunes on the violin
And the caress of your hands on my brows, the sweet singing of a bird
I look up to see the sun, and I know I see music
I touch you to feel your form, and I know I am feeling magic
I am blessed to be a miracle in this beautiful world
For when I close my eyes, I see creation

- Vaijayanthi KM :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey these are wonderful lines!! mesmerizing choice of words...keep it going pal :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lines!
Read my kissay@
http://kissay.rediffblogs.com