Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures from the Bhadra River Camp

The view of the camp site from various angles.

Water was calm, cool and refreshing. We did not miss the chance to take a dip even though some of us didn't know swimming. The camp provided us life jackets.

My baby had the fun of her life playing in the sand around the tents. Her fav pass time the entire first night was to throw the sand on any unsuspecting person who happened to pass her.

We were lucky to spot the Green Vine Snake - a very thin green snake which had great strength in its neck which it used to raise itself vertically without support! I got to hold it as well :D

Our camp fire.... and the sumptuous dinner

Finally, what I looked forward to the most at the camp - some birding.

1 comment:

Happy Smiles said...

Hello Friend, Hope everything is fine.
I am a researcher from psychology department. Interested in bloggers and their behavior. My research topic is "Improving self concept through blogging". In connection with my research I need your help. If you spare your mail Id, I will be sending the research questionnaire to your mail Id. You can give your responses to the questionnaire. It will take only ten minutes to complete the questionnaire. My mail Id is meharun@gmail.com. Kindly cooperate in this survey. Your response will be used only for research purpose. To end with friendly note, I am always ready to help you if you have any queries or doubts related to psychology. Thank you.

Meharunnisha
Doctoral Candidate
Dept of Psychology
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore - 641046
Tamil Nadu, India

meharun@gmail.com