Thursday, January 21, 2010

The hands are just itching to get dirty

2010 shall be the year, I hope. All this and yet am missing something...
  1. Regional Coordinator for India for Twestival. Working with an amazing team of volunteers and trying to pulling them all together for @Concern
  2. Active Volunteer with Startup Saturday Bangalore. Working towards realizing the joys of entrepreneurship... and hoping it will rub off on me.
  3. Starting out working with Trupti on We are Children, a six-month media to raise awareness on the impact of child sexual abuse. At last a chance to get up from the armchair.
  4. Covering the #Anganwadi mela at Mangalore on this Saturday, which is being organized by @breakthrough and @bell_bajao. Hoping to get inspired.
  5. Being part of a Fun team to promote fun at work. In charge of making people have fun! Can get scary at times. And boring.
  6. Being a mommy and getting all the special hugs and kisses reserved just for moms :)
  7. The words are starting to bubble. The pot is ready to be opened and I do hope the writing starts soon. Can't take the silence too long, however eloquent I imagine it to be.
  8. Self-employment is coming nearer and nearer...just a few more months and I shall be there.
So what is missing?

The farm of course! If only I can get that up and running quickly. If only I can start planting my tomatoes and Mango trees. If only I get to find a nice farmland up for grabs, conveniently located between Chennai and Bangalore somewhere...if only Life can get better. The hands are just itching to get dirty.

No comments: